Monday, July 27, 2009

Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

ok i recently cut my hair but i really dont know which hair style looked goos on me so rite now its the short hari cut and i just wont pples opinons on which cut do u think looks the best... sorry the pictures kinda suck though lol



HAIR CUT 1



http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/...



HAIR CUT 2



http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/...



thanx!



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

i like the first one better



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I think the 2nd one for sure



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I think both are nice.If I really had to pick,the 1st one.Though, niether are bad.You're cute,so I don't really notice the hair.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I prefer Hair Cut # 1....by the way, you look really pretty



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

the second one. the first makes it look like ur hair (or whoevers) is thin, and the second makes it look fuller and is much more creative



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

i like the first one better, btw i have the same comp as you



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

The March 2007 one. Looks neater and more trendy.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I'd say the first one. The second one says arrogant female lawyer to me. Cut one definitely makes you look more friendly/approachable and less arrogant.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

the 2nd one's cuter. it shows your facial features.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

i think they both look good but i would have to say the first one.......



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

the first one, and nice highlights. i so want thos



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I think the first one you look really cute ,



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

Both cuts are cute. Personally, I love long hair, so I would have to say cut # 1. But for people who like the short hair, it's pretty. And even if you did like the long hair better, you'll have to wait a while for it to grow out. (Unless you get extensions)



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

They're both great, I wish my hair looked like yours. If I had to pick one I would probably say the first one.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

Number 2!



number 1 was just like there. nothing happening. lol



%26amp;%26amp; number 2 is so cute!! i love it.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

The second one is cute. I love the layers!



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

1 because my hair is like yours accept it is half way to my shoulders. I have a thicker fuller hair volume.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

hair cut 2 because it looks hot-ter.....i think the problem with the other one might be that it is too long and it is shows that it has really low volume and looks flat.......



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

Hair Cut #1 for sure! Long hair flatters the shape of your face.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

I like the second one its perky and cute , unique . Alot of people have the first hair cut so why not be daring and go short ?



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

i love the first one!!



it really frames your face perfectly



your hair's really pretty =)



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

Personally, I like the 2nd one better. Especially now that it's spring!!!



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

well the haircut 1 looks better on your face and body style as i can see.... i actually like it....haircut 2 looks really cute also... it reminds me of kinda a punker look in a way?!they both look SUPER cute on you.....but if it was me i like the long hair it goes better.... but that doesnt mean that the short hair doesnt look awsome! cuz it does! i had long layery hair then i cut it and it looks cute both ways ,but i miss my old hair :(...... lol well best wishes with your hair!!



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

i like the second hairstyle better because it makes you look more mature. Ultimately, YOU have to be happy with the way you wear your hair, regardless of these answers.



Which hair style looked better? (pictures included lol)?

# 2 looks awsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment