Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girls great with hair style.?

ok. so I need some help trying to find others ways to style my hair. I have brown hair that goes down to my shoulders with bangs just right on my eyebrows. I went to sites, youtube and veoh.com to see some more hairstyles, and I got some. I tried to put my hair in a regular ponytail, make a wavy hair since my hair is in layers, curl my hair (not quite successful), and put my hair half way up regularly.



(I'm 18 BTW)



WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? something casual (for school), something flirty to make someone notice you? I've tried searching but I'm not too successful anymore. I need sum sort of pic, with direction or very descriptive way of doing it.



THANKS!



Girls great with hair style.?

Try asking your question in the Beauty %26amp; Style section, under Hair and I think you'll get a great response.



best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment