Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/6184/Lau...



I cant get my hair non frizzy and to look like that.. If you can't help me I'll go to the salon soon and have my hairdresser help me.



Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

ur pic isnt working



Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

I would love to help you but that pictures not loading up. Good Luck ;)



Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

i think u shouild go to the salon cuz ppl on here might make u mess up ur hair u should go 2 the salon



Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

i dont have permission to look at your pic idk wat your talking about



Need help styling my hair.. I want it to look like this:?

you need straight hair and cut angled bangs. Just put it in a low ponytail. Not that hard. Mine is like that everyday... i need something new

No comments:

Post a Comment