Monday, July 27, 2009

Styling hair Wavy/Curvy and Straight?

Question 1



How do I get my hair to look like this...don't worry it is compatible



whether i need a tool or products tell me what to do please



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kcog9s



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4xw88hw



Question 2



How do I get my hair perfectly straight i can get is semi straight with my CHI hot iron, but in an hour the back of it gets wavy..im sure i starightened it too



what do i need to do..i make sure that i "brush" my hair with the straightener



...i am not against putting product in it either to keep it straight as long as it doesnt make my hair look or feel greasy



if you know a good product please list the name and preferably where i can find it...if not at a grocery store....nothing TOO expensive



Styling hair Wavy/Curvy and Straight?

well...i don't curl my hair ever... i did once my entire life and when i did it looked great. i used a regular sized curling iron and sprayed it with something by john Frieda.



but i absolutely can help with your straight hair problem... because i have the exact same problem a few weeks ago until i tried something new.



i let my hair dry on its own...then i straighten it like usual, but when I'm done straightening i use this new stuff dove put out...its smooth frizzing solution or somethin like that, and it really does work.



before i started using it, i would have to put my hair up at the end of the day because it looks horrible. but now, especially since i have try outs at school... i can wear it and run around and it stays perfect.



i hope it works for you too!



Styling hair Wavy/Curvy and Straight?

I don't know about the second question, but as for the first, just do lots of small loose ringlets in your hair with a curling iron.



Styling hair Wavy/Curvy and Straight?

I use two things on my hair. For straightening, I use the remington wet to straight flat iron which can also dry your hair while its wet. Not expensive at all. You can get it at Target for like 20 bucks in two different sizes. For curling I have a combo. Also remington, its a curler/ flat iron thats convertible. Also about 20 bucks. Both get hot pretty quick but the simple flat iron itself beeps to let you know its hot. You can look them up on amazon. com



Styling hair Wavy/Curvy and Straight?

for question 2



after you straighten a section of hair blast it with the cool setting on your blow dryer, it cools down the hair flocule and closes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment