Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who/where is the best hair stylist or salon in the DC area that caters to styling very curly kinky h

I have 3C hair type...I am a african american women with multi ethnicty hair. I have shoulder length curls/waves. I also used to use a chemical texturizer on my hair to loosen the curl pattern (BIG MISTAKE) so i'm growing it out and going completely natural.....PLEASE HELP!!! :)



Who/where is the best hair stylist or salon in the DC area that caters to styling very curly kinky hair?

Have you ever went to a dominican hair dresser? If not you need to try it. I went to one and they did Wonders!!!! on this one females hair that look like it had no hope...lol There are plenty in the area I wish I had the number to the one I went too but I guess you have to search on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment