Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair styles needed!!!?

I have looong hair that goes down to my lower back, what casual styles can i use?



Hair styles needed!!!?

spiral curls with a thick curling iron



Hair styles needed!!!?

me too.....i normally put it in a ponytail when i go out casually. A french braid also looks really nice on long hair when it is done properly. You can also try a 1/2 ponytail where the top half is in a ponytail while the bottom half is loose. Otherwise i just wear it down.



Hair styles needed!!!?

hey! i have hair a little past my shoulders.. I'm always wanting to try new things with it, but sometimes cutting it isn't always the right answer. I think with your long hair, you could part it on the side, and wear it long, or put it in a ponytail. Also, long hair looks really cute if you wear it in a big clip.. you know, with like some of the hair hanging out. Or, my last suggestion is that you pull half of it back, like on top of your head, and let the rest hang long. Anyways, its your decision! I hope my suggestions helps!! :) best of luck,



krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment